Bruce Wooldridge is LTK Australia’s National Manager of Rolling Stock. He has 33 years of experience as a mechanical engineer dedicated to the rail and transit industry with concentrations in rolling stock design and maintenance for light rail, locomotives, and diesel and electric multiple units (DMUs and EMUs).
Bruce is highly experienced in applied project and engineering management, rail operations, and business development. He has extensive overall experience, including:
- Project management of rolling stock supply and maintenance contracts including Australian and Chinese manufacturing locations
- Light rail vehicle project delivery, testing and commissioning
- Engineering management of freight operations
- Train operating application (simulation) studies
- Investigation and analysis of major fault/failures and accidents/incidents
Bruce is a member NSW Chapter of the Rail Technical Society of Australasia, and a volunteer with the Muogamarra Rural Fire Brigade.